Followers

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Musings

The news is full of coverage of Britney Spears and Kathy Griffin.

I am too old to be a Britney fan and I didn't watch the awards show, but have seen the clips. She looked like Dead Woman Dancing. Emotionally dead, I mean. I feel sorry for her. She needs help, she needs to get out of the limelight and get down to earth for the sake of her sanity and her sons. I hate how she allows the media to exploit her.

Kathy Griffin is so funny. I love her show, Life on the D-List. She won an Emmy for the show. I read about her acceptance speech and thought it was funny and now they want to bleep it out. She did a spoof on how everyone always thanks God when they win, so she said her award is her God. She talks about being brought up Catholic and how she went to church to light candles when her dad was sick. She doesn't denounce religion at all. It was just a joke, and I do think God has a sense of humor.