Followers

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Green Light

I got the green light from the hospital and the support group is a GO! They are sending the info to the marketing department to make up the fliers. Then they plan to interview me in the patient corner of the hospital newsletter to get the word out that we are starting up the group. I am really excited about doing this and can not wait to get people together and start! 

Once I get it going and get into the flow of things, I will be taking the proposal to other places and try to build up my hours. Really, there are no jobs out there for me, so I needed to create one and I did it!!  This has been such a good experience for me in trusting my instincts and my inner voice. 


2 comments:

Forsythia said...

Glad it's a GO!

Josie Two Shoes said...

This is wonderful news, Lena, and I believe it's exactly what you were meant to do. I can't wait to hear stories about how it's going and growing. Blessings to you for giving back!