Followers

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Rewind

I was listening to one of my sessions with my mentor last night from about 5 years ago. I laughed and yet I shook my head in compassion for myself. If only I understood how to communicate better and saw the world with a more positive and kind lens, I would have been a much easier person to live with and happier with myself.

What a mother and wife I could have been... I can't be so hard on my self... "you do your best until you know better and then you can do better."

Oh my God, good sessions wash your brain of all the negativity and help you to transform and evolve... but listening to the tape was a good reminder because it is so easy to fall back into old patterns. Who knows better than I?

But it was fun listening and thinking that I am not that woman now. I KNOW BETTER and can DO BETTER!

Peace out.

No comments: