Followers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Distracted

I am so scattered, seems like it is so much harder to focus than it was just a couple of years ago. Is there something happening to me or is this typical for this stage in my life? I don't know where to start when I get up and I feel overwhelmed. So I start something then stop and go start something else. Before you know it, I find my self on the computer. I mean I could have e-mail, Facebook updates, or updated blog postings. It is hard to stick with one project and see it through without jumping all over the place.

With that said, I will drag myself away from this machine and get back to work.

6 comments:

KathyA said...

Lena, I used to think that having babies in the house made for really fragmented living. Now, however, I think all of life is like that. So much to do -- so little time. I, too, sometimes go from one thing to another. Let's look at it this way: life is so full; isn't that a blessing?

Forsythia said...

I make to-do lists and then I can't find them.

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

Our lives have become overwhelmed with things to attend to - sometimes I just want it all to go away!!!!

KathyA said...

Lena, You are the only person who picked that up!!! -- The song from CAMELOT, that is! I love it, too!

happyone said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I've seen around on other blogs too. :-)

Cheryl said...

I know all about distractions. It's almost 9 AM and I've spent the last 90 minutes on the computer instead of doing anything around here. Grrr. Where is my real life?

I like your profile pic. Your hair is beautiful!