Followers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Over the hump day

I have some new job responsibilities which involves going to appointments around the state. Lots of driving in my car and walking all over creation. It is killing my knee. My movement practitioner says all this driving is not good for my knee and will make it much worse. My knee gets so stiff from driving and when I get out of the car to go to my appointment, I can hardly walk. I can't say anything to my boss at this point, because I am worried that I will lose my job.

So I am just doing my best to show that I am willing to make this shift in my position without complaining for now and see how bad it gets. Not sure what else to do.

Watching American Idol tonight. I haven't watched it too much this season, I don't think the talent is as strong as last year.

I am loving the weather this week. Spring is coming... slowly but surely.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I know how hard it is to keep working, even though some days you could cry with pain. Other than the pain, do you enjoy driving all over for your job? I used to love being on the road..

Have a wonderful rest of the week. Hugs, Lena. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lena said...

Hi Jamie,

Actually, I don't enjoy being out on the road to the extent that they are now expecting.

I enjoyed it when it was less time and when my schedule was flexible.