Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Check in

Just checking in. I have 4 radiation treatments under my belt. They let me change in the radiation room so I have my privacy and I have the routine down so it goes very quickly. I am adjusting. 

I had a pretty good weekend. On Sat. I had breakfast with a really good friend I used to work with. Then my husband and I just took off and did some errands and ended up at the last minute calling up a friend and meeting her for dinner. I was gone all day and got nothing done here, but it was good to get out.

Sunday we visited with my sister and her family. I haven't seen her grand-daughter since she started to walk and it was such great fun to be with everyone and play with Z. Then I went home and napped all afternoon. I got up in time to bring down the winter clothes and put away the summer stuff for good. 

Do you believe they are saying we might have some snow showers on Saturday night? No, I am not ready for that!

3 comments:

Forsythia said...

Sounds like you're doing well. Snow showers?! Nope. Not ready for that at all.

Cheryl said...

One of my best friends reads my blog and my posts on FB and never ever comments. I think some people just want to keep up with you anonymously. I think bloggers have a different etiquette with each other.

Lena said...

does it bother you that she does not comment?