Followers

Monday, February 19, 2007

Intuition

I never imagined this blog to become a dream journal of sorts, but it seems that is what it is meant to be for now at least.

Dreaming about work and the farm. I was in the greenhouse toying with some piece of equipment like a tape recorder, maybe? I said something out loud about a nurse. But I can't recall it.

I heard through the grapevine that I was to teach the 4th quarter and one of the little girls came over to me to tell me that she would be my student. She said she would be awful to teach and that she would end up trying to kill me. She was a slight girl with rotting teeth and violence in her eyes. I stayed calm with her and hoped that I could put all of my skills into practice and melt her heart.

I think I was in the green house when she was talking to me. I can't recall what happened next, but I came up out of the greenhouse and was stepping over rusty equipment to get to grandma's house.

I remember thinking... I will work with this child, but I will not allow you to use my intuitive skills for free any longer.