Followers

Monday, July 16, 2007

Twist on a dream

Since my children have grown, I have had a reoccurring dream that I have a baby again. The dream is always filled with stress because I don't have any formula in the house, and I don't have diapers and I am not attentive to the schedule of the baby. Just totally unprepared.

Finally last night, I had a dream that I was taking care of a baby and I did not have any worries that anything was wrong. The baby was happy and in the playpen, and she even did a back flip and jumped out of the play pen onto the floor and landed on her feet! She was very proud of herself.

I must have had a shift somewhere in my consciousness, and I can nurture that baby again just like I did way back when. Maybe it is a sign that I am moving forward with other new beginnings in my life. That is what it feels like.

No comments: