Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Since I started on Face book, I have been neglecting my blog. I was trying to remember what life was like before the Internet and especially before blogging and Face book and I can barely remember.

Life has been hectic. Another middle of the night call because of an in law that needed to go to the hospital. Fortunately the stay was short and she is home recovering.

I have been feeling lost for words lately, feeling lazy when it comes to blogging and a host of other issues. I am hoping for some spring like weather to perk me up.




4 comments:

KathyA said...

I know what you mean. Some days the words just don't come easily! Then I get an idea while working out and walking down to get our mail... I think many of us just need some warmer and sunnier weather. I want to see leaves on the trees!!!

Forsythia said...

Guess I'm gonna have to find out about this Face Book stuff. I've been dragging my feet on that---just couldn't "face" another new techy thing.

Diana LaMarre said...

Hi Lena,
I get in blogging slumps every now and then, too. Sometimes you just need to take a few days off.

I am not into the facebook thing at all. I have no desire or time to figure it all out anyway.

I think we all get energy from spring. I know I do once it warms up beyond 60 degrees.

Cheryl said...

Me too!