Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday

I am enjoying Rosie O'Donnell on Sirius radio, Rosie Radio. I am on a free trial and considering getting the Internet radio subscription. She has had some very interesting guests on and her interviewing skills surpass anything she was able to accomplish on TV.

Rosie impresses me because she isn't afraid to speak to her mind, has a very compassionate heart, and she is so artistic. The media tried to beat her down after the controversy on The View. I was amazed at how much the media turned her into a villain and made up lies to get the public to go against her. She was mocked for her political opinions, yet bringing those opinions to The View completely changed the focus of the show, and brought in strong ratings. After she walked off the show, they continued with the format she started.

On another note, I organized my whole desk and went through all the piles that I let go sky high when we were running back and forth to the hospital. It feels so good to have a handle on it. Now I have room to do some fun stuff. Going to work on a collage right now!

4 comments:

Forsythia said...

It's so good to get organized and feel on top of things, even if it's just for a little while. This was one of the things I accomplished during the Big Snow of 2010.

Jamie said...

Just a little cleaning and organizing always does wonders for my mind. I want to see the collage...

I don't know too much about Rosie O. I am happy that you are enjoying her show, though.

Happy Hump Day!

Cheryl said...

It was good reading your last few posts and catching up with you. I always liked Rosie and was surprised when her 'audience' turned away from her after her TV show and her stint on The View. She's funny and speaks her mind.

I know you're looking forward to winter being over. I can't wait till pool time too.

Be well!

KathyA said...

I'm considering getting XM/Sirius in my car.
I've always liked Rosie -- and since I never watched The View -- never really followed the controversy. Was disappointed that she actually engaged Trump in his nonsense. Now HE deserves to be vilified. :)