Followers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday night musings



I went in for a full body massage this evening. I had been trying to go every month, so it felt good to be back again. Until she starts to work on me, I don't realize all the knots that I have. It is so good to have them worked out! I came home nice and relaxed and it felt like a Friday night. But one more day until the weekend! Can't complain too much, as the week went by pretty quickly.
The weather warmed up today and it feels like summer again. It feels good.
Most mornings when I go to work, I have to stop for the cow crossings. It only takes a couple of minutes, but I love that I can sit in my car and watch them go across the street to the other field. I am so lucky I have only a 10 minute commute and don't have to be stuck in bumper to bumper traffic on a highway everyday.
It is the little things to be grateful for that make a life sweet.

No comments: