Followers

Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday night review

Getting ready to leave for my niece's wedding tomorrow. She is getting married outside on an estate with English gardens. It sounds like it will be beautiful. Hope the weather holds out.

End of another work week and it went pretty well. I am trying very hard to stay positive about the job and concentrating on what works well for me so that I don't get into the tail spin I was caught in last spring. So far it is seems to be working.

I have to remember that I can change my mind about a situation and that works as well as changing the situation itself for some things! Changing my perceptions about things can make me happier! I am all for that.

Well, I have tons of packing to do and laundry.

Good night blogger friends...

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Take care and have a great trip. I will look forward to hearing about those English gardens when you get back. Take care friend!

Lena said...

Andrew,

Thanks for the comment!

I admire your gift for writing so much! It is so kind of you to check out my blog.

CJ