Followers

Friday, May 18, 2007

Letting Go



Topics are all over the place tonight.... letting go is the one that is the most obvious with all the body/mind messages that I have been having for two weeks.
But maybe it is more than letting go... could the main issue be trust? TRUST that everything will be OK if I do let go? Letting go should be a natural process in life... not to be resisted. Letting go of the anger, letting go of the children, letting go of all the should of , would of, could of... letting go of the fear that is paralyzing and keeping me stuck.


Feeling stuck is such an uncomfortable feeling that is just growing and growing and interfering with my day to day functioning lately.

I look at that photo and try to imagine my energy flowing like that waterfall...free flowing. I am trying.

A bump in the road of life...
Photo... courtesy of Bill

No comments: