Followers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Getting closer

My son's wedding is in two weeks. I can't believe it is so close. I am excited and nervous as well. I was thinking back to my own wedding day and how I did not have one bit of anxiety. I got up that morning and played my favorite music on the stereo and just sang my heart out while I was getting ready. I was so happy. My mother could not understand how I could be so calm, but I was so sure of our relationship and felt nothing but excitement. Well, fast forward 34 years and even though it has been a great deal of hard work , I guess my instincts were good!

I believe my son and my future daughter in law are a good match, and trust that they will have a successful marriage as well.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Thirty four years is so awesome.

Seriously. :)

KathyA said...

Congratulations on your years together. What a milestone!! I hope your son and almost DIL are blessed.

PS Love the photo of the pumpkins!

Cheryl said...

You are so lucky to have found your mate...someone you can coexist with and love for so long. I hope your son has also found his lifemate.