Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Boob tube

I have been watching way, way too much TV. I am following American Idol once again, and I realize it just has been eating up hours of my time. I enjoy the music and I do think that this season has some of the best talent yet. I pretty much watched all of the auditions and I never do that! I usually wait until they pick the top 10 to watch. So I will be addicted to this show until the finale in May.

We have also been watching Mad Men on DVD and having Mad Men Marathons! Hours of TV.

I must find some hobby. I need some inspiration.

4 comments:

Smitty said...

Maybe it is OK in the long run for you to have this indulgence even as you find another inspiration that will take over more fully once May is past.

I sometimes wish I DID have the ability to let my hair down and just be stupid with other people. And I mean this in the most humble way. It is OK to just BE part of average America. I am looking for ways to get off my ideals horse and BE.

KathyA said...

If you enjoy this, Lena, then go for it!!
Would you feel better if for every hour you watched it, you spent that outside or doing something more physical?

Forsythia said...

I love Mad Men, esp. the interiors and the clothing. Reminds me of how things looked when I was growing up. I don't like to watch much TV, but only because they run commercials every 7 minutes, or so it seems. I get SO impatient with that. There on some great shows I'd be happy to watch if there were fewer commercials. (Some of them are great, too, but there are far too many that just annoy me.a)

Jamie said...

I get what you're saying but good hell ---- what are we supposed to be doing this time of year? I like my TV too. I also love to get out and go...on foot. Just as far as my old feet will take me. And I will, once I am not living in the deep freeze. Hang in, Spring really is on the way! OOHHH --- and I love the new pic on the top. Hugs. :)