Followers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Home sweet home

My surgery went really well and I was home by 3:00 P.M.

My lymph nodes were clear!!!

I am just very sore and tired right now.

My daughter in law and son came over with a crock pot of pot roast for dinner which was a nice treat for us.

I have been napping on and off since I came home.

In an unusual turn of events, my mom had a routine doctor appointment this morning, but fell ill at the doctor. She was taken to the ER where they ran some tests and they found that she was dehydrated. They are keeping her over night for observation.

One of my sisters was with her today and at first they didn't want to tell me what was going on, but later in the afternoon they did. I was able to speak to mom and she sounded like she was doing better.

I am just glad to be home and hope my mom can come home tomorrow!

4 comments:

Josie Two Shoes said...

This is such a good report to find tonite! I dropped by just hoping you might have something up. I was sure thinking about you and praying for you today, as I know many were. I am grateful the lymph nodes were clear, awesome! And isn't it a good thing that your mom was actually act the doctor when this episode occured? Life takes such unexpected twists and turns. I hope you are able to rest well tonite and in the coming days. Sending lots of positive energy your way for healing. HUGS, Josie

Jamie said...

Such wonderful news! How are you feeling, is there alot of pain?

I am sorry about your mom, good heavens, the timing of things-eh? But thank goodness she was at the dr when this occurred.

I hope today you feel way good and strong. Big (easy) hugs. :)

Cheryl said...

Such good news for you! I'm so glad! Thank goodness your mom was at the doctors when this happened!

KathyA said...

Great news for you!!

Many people just do not drink enough -- and for an older person that can be even more dangerous! Maybe you all can buy her a fancy water bottle that she can always carry with her?