Followers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008




We went to the drive-in movies the other night. (First photo on top) WallE was playing and I had read good reviews about it and well, when do you get the chance to go to a drive-in these days? I think we might have been the only car without children! Unfortunately, neither one of us cared for the movie. I think we like more dialogue. Good premise, but just didn't work for me.

Hot and humid at the cape these past few days, and the threat of heavy storms for today. Seems like the weather is like this all over the north east and then some.

There is no Internet at the house where we are staying, so I have to come to the library to post and read blogs. Seems like the air conditioning isn't on today and it is boiling hot in here!

It is nice to not be on a schedule and just go with the flow of the day to do what we want to do.






4 comments:

Moohaa said...

The pics are beautiful! I love the drive-in, we've been thinking about going again soon. I hope you continue to enjoy your time there!

mosiacmind said...

It is fun to hear what all is going on with you on your vacation. I have not been to a drive -in for several years. I am not sure if we have one in our city anymore. I hope that you continue to have a good rest and relaxation

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Sorry you didn't like the movie, but I'm glad you're having some relaxing, non-scheduled time.

Sona said...

I liked WallE but then I like kids movies on the whole.

And honestly I would be surprised if the library even had airconditioning. When I lived up north, we didn't have such a thing.

I love that beach - can you ship a small chunk of that to me???