Followers

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Watching the forecast

We are all getting ready for a big snowstorm that is supposed to hit us later this afternoon and into tomorrow morning. We are watching it closely because tomorrow is my dad's wake. I would hate for people not make it due to the snow, but there is nothing we can do to control the weather.

I am finally home after being with my mom and family and it feels good to be here. I have not been sleeping so well due to the fact I wake up shaking about this and that. I know it is part of my grief process and that it will pass.

I am going to take advantage of being home and going to take a nap.

5 comments:

Forsythia said...

I guess you'll be getting "our" storm tomorrow. I hope it isn't as bad for you so that folks can get to the wake. How many snowflakes can a storm hold anyway?

Jamie said...

Just checkin in on you...

Hang in and big hugs.

KathyA said...

I hope the day went gently for you and you found comfort in the wake.

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

My sympathy to you and your family.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.