Followers

Monday, April 28, 2008

7 things

7 Things about me


1. I tape The View show every day.

2. I have 2 sons, no daughters; 2 sisters, no brothers.

3. I grew up on a farm.

4. Snapple makes a black tea that is infused with lemon juice that is my favorite hot drink for now.

5. I used to teach pre-school and it was my favorite job.

6. I have only been on a plane one time in my life, I enjoyed that flight, but haven't wanted to fly since.


7. Elevators give me anxiety and I will take the stairs if it is feasible.

You are tagged if you choose to be!

2 comments:

Moohaa said...

I've been on planes plenty of times and I still don't like it very much! Let me drive a car any day.

The only elevator that gives me anxiety is the clear glass one on the Space Needle. Though I feel plenty safe it definitely makes my tummy jump just a bit too much!

Take care!

Forsythia said...

I am always a little anxious about getting on a plane, but the expense and unpleasantness of the whole experience (long lines, rude clerks, security hassles) makes me think twice about going anywhere by plane. Only if I absolutely have to, and maybe not even then. :-)