Followers

Monday, April 14, 2008

Awakening

I had some pretty intense and complicated dreams last night. So powerful that I can't even describe them. But when I awoke the very first thought that came to my mind was that I wished I could be like the woman in my dream. I just pulled the blanket over my head and felt sad for a moment.

And then I had this incredible A-HA moment when I realized that my Ego was telling me some story that was not true. I did not need to aspire to be the woman in the dream, I was already the woman in my dream, it was me. I am more of who I am than I ever let myself believe before.

That thought filled me with such joy. I got up and felt like I was "Rocky" and that I had just won the fight of my life.

Other than that, it was a fairly ordinary day.

3 comments:

mosiacmind said...

Hi....isn't it great when we can have realizations like you did. I dream often very vivid dreams and when I wake up process them over and over at times. I hope that you have a good Tuesday.

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

I love the concept of "More" I always tell my daughter she will be more than me - not better - just more.

Mike said...

That's great. Dreams can be so important and amazing, and can have a big impact on our life if we are in tune with them.