Followers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just chilling

On vacation this week, but still had to go in for a little bit to catch up on work. I met a friend of mine for lunch at Panera Bread first though. We have been friends since middle school and believe me that is a long time! We sat for two and a half hours chatting before we parted ways and I headed off to the office.


Came home and made a chicken stir fry with fresh asparagus... mmm good... and quick!


Tonight is Idol night. I was very disappointed last week to hear that Michael John got the boot. I so enjoyed his performances. But David and David are still in the running and I hope one of them wins. I may have to start voting!


2 comments:

Mike said...

That is great that you have stayed in touch with your friend for so long. Enjoy your vacation!

Moohaa said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. Too fun. I have one friend from middle school. We stay in touch with emails. It's fun.