Followers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Let's call it a day

Today was a day that was sort of tough. I am in the middle of a few situations at work. You all know that being in the middle of anything is not an easy place to be. I listen more, talk less and try to stay professional all around. By the end of the day my head was literally spinning. I felt very unsettled and didn't accomplish as much as I needed to with all of the distractions. It is my busiest time of year and I have so much to catch up on now.

Then I had a Dr. appointment and I have to go for some tests so that is a worry, but I know my doctor just wants to be on the safe side.

After that I went out to dinner with a friend and ended up getting sick immediately after dinner. I ended up having to leave early. Still not feeling so hot. So I don't know if I am coming down with a bug or if it is just all stress related after a day that was challenging on many levels.

I have been just hanging out on the couch tonight watching American Idol. I am going to vote for David Cook, I think he is a great talent. I was moved to tears tonight when he sang, First Time Ever I Saw Your Face.





6 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I hate days like that. I hope your quiet evening refreshes you.

Moohaa said...

I hope the test comes back showing all good things. Enjoy Idol...

jAMiE said...

I hope you get good results for your tests.

I watched AI tonight and enjoyed David Cooks performances, especially the song you mentioned...very touching.

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

I missed AI last night because it was MIL's birthday - DCook has been my favorite from the beginning - hope he wins!

Forsythia said...

I love that song. It moves me to tears, too. I think of our grandsons and--for some reason--of "Tico," a peach-faced love bird my younger daughter once had. Sounds like you had quite a stressful day. May your weekend be totally delightful.

Cheryl said...

I love David Cook. He's got to win!

I hope your test results come back just fine. I know the worry too well.