Followers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Wednesday Entry

On Sunday the husband and I went to check out an over 55 housing development in the town we grew up in. I still find it hard to believe that I am old enough to entertain moving into senior housing. Boy the years flew by!

The model house was just beautiful, they thought of everything that the baby boomers are looking for. Spacious, lots of light and storage, well laid out. We are just looking for now, not ready to make any decisions for a bit. But that night I had a dream that we moved and nothing was was working out. Guess I have some issues about moving.

Monday night was the last web cast of A New Earth with Oprah and Eckhart Tolle. I so enjoyed taking that class and took notes feverishly. So the hard part will be putting it all into practice on a regular basis. There is so much to learn about living in these bodies, understanding our minds, and knowing our hearts. It is what the journey is all about.



3 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Your dream does make it sound like you're not quite ready for this. I love it when my subconscious takes the time to talk to me. It's usually much wiser than my conscious mind.

I think this is about the fourth mention of Eckhart Tolle I've run across in a month. I wonder if the universe is sending me a message. :)

Moohaa said...

Listen to your thoughts about the housing. Maybe it's not the time, or right location. Could be something...

Take care!

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

I used to hate the fact that I hadn't figured everything out by this age - but then I realized it never ends.