Followers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's the weekend

I discovered another FREE Internet music site that I am loving. It is called Jango. You type in any song or artist and play it instantly. I could stay on it all day and I do have to limit myself. It is a little confusing to figure out, but I as long as I get my songs, it's good. Just yet another way to get distracted from the day to day drudgery.

I still love my Launch cast radio station, but you have no control which song will be played next. Music sounds so good over these speakers either way!

Listening to RUN, Snow Patrol. Such a sad song, it gives me the chills every time. Have heart my dear...

Three day weekend. We are going to dinner tonight with our friends from high school. We have tentative plans to head to Vermont tomorrow to Monday, but it is looking like a Nor' Easter is headed our way yet again. So seems like we will be snowed in for some of the weekend. I never really mind though. There is no place like home to me.

3 comments:

KathyA said...

I feel the same way. There's nothing like hunkering down in front of a nice fire. Keep warm!

Cheryl said...

It is cold! Where's the snow? I'm a homebody, so I'm happy right here.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I like Snow Patrol but I don't know that song. I'll have to look for it.