Followers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Musings on a Tuesday

The Red Sox are going to the World Series. I am not a baseball fan, but I am so happy for my Dad and my son who follow them faithfully. My dad is 86 years old and it is something that gives him much pleasure. I am hoping that they take the series again, as it was so exciting last time.

I am not feeling very grounded this week, as we are putting on a big production at work on Friday and things are not falling into place as I had hoped they would. I am trying not to focus on perfection, but it has been one disappointment after another today.

We all want these events to go off without a hitch, but in the end I realize I don't have control over everything.

So if you are reading this, please send me some positive energy for Friday, I will need it!

Thanks!

No comments: