Followers

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday Night Entry

A Saturday with nothing planned, but hanging around and cleaning and organizing. I love to have a weekend with no obligations. We made a dent in our "to do list", and that feels good.


My husband cooked supper tonight. He is the best at sort of throwing things together and it comes out yummy. He made a chicken stir-fry with dried cranberries, onions, tomatoes, ginger root, peaches, & carrots. He mixed it all together with spinach pasta. It was better than going out to dinner.


I haven't felt much like blogging all week. So much emotional stuff going on with me that I was feeling so drained that my blog didn't interest me. That was a first. But I am starting to feel better even though I still have many issues things to work through.


I was remembering a slogan that my mentor used to tell me, "Trouble is the reward for growth." So I must have grown a lot this week...


No comments: