Followers

Friday, October 5, 2007

TGIF

We are heading up to Vermont this weekend to visit my sister and hopefully drive over to see my son at college. It is a rather warm weekend, does not feel like fall by a long shot,but I am still looking forward to the drive and the time to relax!
Another work week down, and for the most part it went by O.K. Time is starting to fly by with our big event just a couple of weeks away. I can't wait until it is all over. Now I have to work on the press to come and cover it so corporate will deem it a success.
Well, a happy 3 day weekend to all those who might stop by... been pretty quiet here today.

4 comments:

SOUL said...

i hope you have a great time visiting with family and relaxing.

but if it get too quiet in here, i can scream pretty loud when i want to.
and sometimes when i don't want to.
want me to?

:))
happy satahday
(ps.. i can't see these word verification things. just so ya know) :))

Lena said...

scream as loud as you want, Soul... I love a good scream...I have no idea how to take off the word verification thing.

SOUL said...

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.
boy that feels better. you? :))

i think you can change the settings at the moderate comments section.. it would make my visits here much more enjoyable. if i could see. :))

Lena said...

Yes, that does feel better... I took off the comment verification just for you. Hope it works out better for you...

Good night and God Bless.