Followers

Monday, October 8, 2007

Week End in Vermont























We had a great time up in Vermont this weekend. We spent time at my sister's place in Chester and then took a ride up to Poultney to see my son at college. The foliage is nice, but not peak colors just yet. People are saying that the lack of rain has delayed the leaves from turning colors.

We stopped at a Marble Quarry and it was filled with folks swimming ....in October. It was so hot on Saturday, guess record temperatures all across the North East. Global warming....

My husband took tons of photos, but I picked my favorite four for the blog.
We went to tag sales, Vermont Country store, Basketville, the apple orchards, and enjoyed lots of time at the college with my son.
Back to the grind tomorrow.












































1 comment:

SOUL said...

isn't it gorgeous out there? man how pretty. hope you had a great time!