Followers

Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Office

Pam and Jim are together, finally. It sort of took us by surprise in last week's episode, and had it been last year, I think I would have been more excited about it. I think I missed the build up of their relationship, but leave it to The Office to be a little bit sneaky about getting Jim and Pam together.
I do like this show a lot. I actually take the phone off of the hook during The Office, just like I did for Seinfeld. I don't think it does as well in a one hour format though, a half hour works better.
Wonder if Jim and Pam can keep up the sparks now that they are together. Sometimes when 2 characters who have had a lot of sexual tension finally get together the story sort of fizzles out. We will see I guess. It is just T.V. and a good escape for a Thursday evening.

1 comment:

SOUL said...

i like that show too.. but thursday here is survivor night. so... the office is a no show these days.

when you said you take the phone off the hook, i actually had to think for a second... hmmm... why not just turn it off?... thinkin of a cell phone.
duh.

i'll be ok.
someday
i hope.
senile much?
:))