Followers

Sunday, October 21, 2007

The weekend goes by so quickly. It has been busy. My son stopped in with a friend from college on their way to NJ for a concert. My husband's sister and brother are here from out of state for a 60Th wedding anniversary celebration for my in-laws. They aren't staying with us, but we will all meet up later today at church, and then off to a brunch. Yesterday, my husband went off with his family for a day at the beach. I decided to stay back. I had so many errands to run and then needed to spend a couple of hours at the office.

Both his siblings are divorced, I would have been the only in-law tag-a-long. I thought it would be nice for them to off together. He said it was a good day for them, and something that they never have the opportunity to do.

Husband is off now picking up a cake for 100 people to bring to church. We are going to attempt to sneak it in without having the in-laws see us.

My parents celebrated their 60th a couple of years ago. A big milestone for both sides of the family. How lucky for them... and in so many ways... it has a lot to do with luck, doesn't it?

No comments: