Followers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tucker





On the top, is a photograph of my son and his fiance's dog. On the bottom is a painting the husband did of the picture to give to them as a Christmas gift. He only started painting a couple of years ago, so it was a stretch for him to attempt this. But as you can see, he did a great job on it.

A and H were so excited when they opened it. They felt it looked just like him and they were so amazed that he managed to capture their cute little Tucker so well.

Giving them the painting was great fun and one of the highlights of Christmas!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

A gift from the heart is the best kind. Your husband made a memory. What an adorable dog and what a great painting.

Bill said...

He's a sweet dog...

Therapist Mumbles said...

I never had a dog. Now I have a grand-dog. She is young and full of curiosity and energy. I like to take her out. But I don't like to pick up after her, so I let my son do that.

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

i think your hubby has talent! Great gift.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

What a good job he did.