Followers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Shhhhhh

I don't like to be a keeper of secrets, unless of course it is great news that will eventually be shared with everyone. But I am being asked to keep secrets all over the place lately and I find it a burden. They are all work related so I don't have a choice. I am very good at keeping secrets so I am totally trust worthy. But I find it stressful because sometimes the missing link of communication is in the secret and it I could share it, I know it would bring clarity. But I bite my tongue because I was asked to do so, and when I give my word, I keep it.

3 comments:

Moohaa said...

That is not a fun place to be. I'm glad your work friends trust you, that's a positive!

Cheryl said...

I'm always the last to know stuff. It's probably better that way. Keeping secrets is a burden.

mosiacmind said...

stoppping by to say hi while i can be on my mom's computer for a bit. i hope that you have a good weekend...