Followers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Update

I am taking off the next two days for some personal time. I have been filling in for 6 people for the past week and a half. It was crazy, it was nuts. So for my mental health I had to do something positive for me. I would just end up losing my personal time if I did not take it, so I decided not to be such a martyr.

So I am meeting a friend for lunch tomorrow and not sure what else I will do.

I heard from my doctor today. All tests were normal. They discovered one problem, but it is small compared to what they were looking for. So I am relieved and want to thank you for all the concern.

Now I have to decide when I will go in and have my tooth pulled. I am dragging my heals on that one. Has anyone had any experience with getting a tooth implant? I am considering one and know nothing about them other than what the surgeon told me.

Don't you love how you go in and the tell you information and they expect you to make a decision right then and there? I need to ask around, Google information and most importantly... work on getting my nerve up!










3 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I'm glad you're taking the time off and that the tests were normal.

I can't tell you a thing about tooth implants.

mosiacmind said...

I am glad that you are taking time off for you to take care of you plus you deserve it. I am glad that the tests were normal. I hope that you find many lj's on these hopefully relaxing good days.

Moohaa said...

I've never had a tooth implant, I've heard afterwards they are worth it, but thru the process it's pretty painful. Sorry!

I'm SO glad you are taking time for yourself. You so deserve it. Do something nice for yourself. After the work and waiting on test results, you deserve something fun.. manicure? pedicure? get your hair done?