Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2011



Today it was around 50 degrees out. Just a beautiful sunny day for New Year. We took another ride to the the shoreline. We decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and get out and enjoy it.

New Year's Eve was nice and quiet. We made a roast and had a late dinner and watched a movie. I was sound asleep by midnight. I had a very interesting dream where I was reading a novel. I have no idea the name of the book, but I remember I was enjoying the book. I never dreamed that I was reading before! Not very exciting, but funny.

All our decorations are put away and the house is back to normal. Monday I will go back to work. I have not missed it at all. I love being home with my retired husband. I need to start making a plan for retirement for myself soon.

2 comments:

Forsythia said...

My husband has been talking about retirement for three years. This year it may happen! Your New Year's Eve sounds like ours, only I fell asleep halfway through the movie and missed the arrival of 2011.

KathyA said...

HMMM -- very interesting dream! Perhaps it's a comment on your contentment with being home with your retired husband!!
I really like being home, too. I used to day dream about just being able to clean out closets or read or pick up and work outside!