Followers

Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 18 appreciation challenge

1. Call and dinner invitation from a woman who is my former teacher and boss.

2. Running into a former work colleague at the mall.

3. Getting  my hair done.

4. Watching  Glennon Melton on the TODAY show this morning.

5. Turkey for dinner, my favorite!

6. Message from another former colleague.

7. SUN Magazine arrived today.

8. Dinner all ready when I got home from the mall.

9. It stopped thundering and raining hard before I had to go out.

10. Finding clips of shows on line when I miss them on TV.

3 comments:

Forsythia said...

Your appreciation challenge is such a good idea--I gotta do it. I think many people (myself included) automatically focus on all the minor irritants of daily living--rubberbands that fly off into the stratosphere, broken fingernails, pokey drivers, long lines at the supermarket, and on and on and on. But a lot goes right every day and folks like me better notice it or we'll end up being an irritable grumps, and that's no way to live.

Lena said...

I have noticed since doing this challenge that I am now looking for the good things that I only took for granted before.

Some days coming up with the list is tough other days it writes itself!

Josie Two Shoes said...

Many thanks to you, I am also now on the look out for things to add to my list for each day, it's been a really good way to spend a month and has gotten me out of that bout of negative thinking I was mired in. I loved that you now have hair to go get fixed! That made me smile, something you will never take for granted again!