Followers

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 24 appreciation challenge

1. We managed to get the house closed up early and still  have time for breakfast before we headed back home.

2. We made it back in time for mass. We were honoring my dad's birthday and my uncle's passing.

3. Last year at the same mass I was scheduled for chemo the next day. Everyone was sort of awkward around me not knowing what to say. This year... back to normal!!!

4. The interest and excitement my extended family showed for the upcoming wedding of my son.

5. The talk of a family reunion barbeque this summer.

6. My husband's willingness to take on all the driving for this get-a-way.

7. Finding seats at the restaurant after mass for all of us to sit together!

8. WIFI - I really missed it.

9. A new blog reader!

10. Mad Men comes back to T.V.  tonight!

1 comment:

Josie Two Shoes said...

#3... Yes, yes, yes! Life is back to normal, just more blessed this year than every before! :-)

Having a new blog reader show up is always fun too! Next year you should try A-Z, a fun way to meet a few new folks. You're getting some good practice in at writing your appreciation lists each day!