Followers

Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 29 appreciation challenge

1. My husband is reading Glennon's book. I love that he takes an interest in what interests me.

2. The daffodils in my side yard.

3. Cooking with kale for the first time.

4. Just got invited out for lunch for next week.

5.my son checking in with me tonight.

6. A talk with my mentor tonight.

7. Sharing recipes with my mom on the phone.

8. Uncluttered kitchen counters.

9. Cozy inside on a rainy grey day.

10. Green tea with lemon

3 comments:

Josie Two Shoes said...

Uncluttered kitchen counters... I love it when mine are like that... want to come do them for me?! :-) My mom kept a spotless house and kitchen, and I love the feel of tidiness, I just don't always find the time or energy. A nice cozy day inside, my favorite way to spend time, preferably with cat and a good book! :-) Your lists are always full of good things that make me smile... the moments thru the day that matter!

Maria said...

Just finished Glennon's book & I loved it. Have to go back to the beginning of her blog & start reading.
I couldn't wait for work to end today. It was pouring out today & I cozied up inside for the remainder of the day..like Josie said..with cats & a good book. I'll add a nice, warm throw.
I use Kale in my juices with apples & pears. Really good.
My sister also makes Kale chips. She love them.

Forsythia said...

I love cozy indoor rainy days. Grey days are downers for some people, but maybe because I grew up in NW PA, where there are many cloudy days, I like them.