Followers

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 23 apprecation blog.

1.My son feed our cat while we were away.

2. VT water is like a natural hair conditioner. I love how my hair feels after I wash it up there.

3. My eyelashes have come back! I really missed them!

4. Sunlight glistening on the bodies of water as as we passed by in our car yesterday.

5. A cheap bottle of wine with dinner.

6. Visit to King Arthur Flour baking, store and school. So much fun.

7. The conversation with the cook in the  King Arther flour store who said she loved making the food there to give out as samples because it made people happy! Such good energy!

8. Gel pens.

9. Alice's Restaurant in VT.  They are closing. They were supposed to close last week, but managed to stay open a couple more weeks. So glad we made it up there to have dinner once last time.

10. Browsing in the Antique mall at Quiche Gorge. Love looking at all the nick knacks and kitchenware my mom had when we were kids. Oh, and all the Nancy Drew , Dana Girls, Bobbsey Twins, and Cherry Adams, R.N.  BOOKS! Memories!!!

1 comment:

Josie Two Shoes said...

I've never really thought about eyelashes, how nice to have them reappearing! When my son was small he often tugged his out in his sleep, he had bad allergies and they would get mattered and stick shut. There were times he looked like a little alien with no lashes. Now his long lashes are back in full, thanks to much better allergy medicines and fewer problems than he used to have. It is the little things like this that make us feel good about ourselves. You will never take eyelashes for granted again! :-)