Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 19 appreciation challenge

1. My relative had a double mastectomy a few weeks ago. We found out  today that she will not need chemo!

2. Baked some beer bread today.

3. Settled on a date for the bridal shower for my son's fiancé.

4. Leftover turkey.

5. My husband's support for my decision for Memorial Day weekend.

6. Listening to my promo on the radio.

7. A thank you text from my son.

8. A nice chat with my cousin on the phone.

9. Remembering to put on my hand braces today.

10. My walking meditation

2 comments:

Josie Two Shoes said...

The one I loved best... the text from your son! Nothing brighten's a mother's day than hearing from one of her children, and texting makes that so easy. I often think of how my mom would have loved texting and email and instant photo sharing! Lovely list, Lena all of it! Bless you for helping me to see my blessings better!

Forsythia said...

Mrs. Two Shoes speaks for me too. Thanks for helping me to see the half-full glass in the bright of day.