Followers

Friday, April 5, 2013

Day 22 appreciation challenge

1. Meditating in the sun room this morning. Best meditation I have done in a long time.

2. Walking the campus of Green Mountain College where my son went to school.

3. The VT Country Store and all the free samples.

4. The manager of The Trolley Shop taking money off of our bill because my husband had to send his food back to be cooked more, even though we did not ask him to!

5. My husband dropping me off at this library so I could post my lists. He knows it is important to me.

6. The librarian helping me with the computer in the library since my i pad would not connect.

7. The drive over to Poultney today.

8. The weather was warm enough for some of the day to go without a jacket!

9. Lots of reminising with my husband.

10. I wasn't looking for a card, but found the perfect anniversary card for my husband for our anniversary in May.

3 comments:

Josie Two Shoes said...

Isn't it amazing how when you're in a mindset to look for good things, good things just seem to happen more! How sweet of your hubby to give you a little library time so you could share your lists with us. Will you post any photos?

Lena said...

I lost my camera, so I only took pics with my ipad. I have no idea how to get them to my computer to post or how to post them on a blog. I will research!

My husband took tons, I post his when I can.

Josie Two Shoes said...

If nothing else, you could email them from your iPad to your email address, and then open them on the computer and save them there! :-)