Followers

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 28 appreciation challenge

1. Good lab results today.

2. Shopping for fresh fruits and vegetables today.

3.  Lifeline sent an ambulance to check on my mother in law after she fell down outside today. She checked out fine!

4. Referral for a naturopathic doctor.

5. The nurse at my doctor's office for advocating that the doctor hire a woman partner for those of us who prefer seeing a woman.

6. Antibiotics.

7. Make over started for the bathroom.

8. Check in call from my other sister.

9. Support from Amanda.

10. How CVS texts you when your prescriptions are ready.

2 comments:

Josie Two Shoes said...

Yes, yes on women doctors, it's just more comfortable! I like the CVS notifications too, and that they do automatic monthly refills and call me when they're ready to pick up. Relieved that MIL wasn't seriously hurt and that she is using a Life alert system. Wish my Dad wouldn't have been so stubborn about such things!

Forsythia said...

After my mom fell off a ladder into a rose bush while cleaning a window, I asked her to get Life Alert. She got it to shut me up, but kept it just one month. Well, I tried.