Followers

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 20 appreciation challenge

We are taking a few days to go to Vermont. There is no Internet at the house, so I will continue to write my lists and try to post whenever we find WIFI up there!

My practitioner told me today that the lists can be something that even happened awhile ago. The intent is about the feeling behind the thought. So I am going to keep that in mind.

1. My leg stretched farther and higher during my session than it has ever been able to do.

2. I put down the deposit for the bridal shower and picked out the menu today.

3. Meeting my friends for dinner.

4. Packing just about done!

5. I found a phone number that I lost and I was able to call my friend!

6. Got out of the house early this morning.

7. My friend moving up the time for dinner.

8. When I told my practitioner about all the positive feedback on my lists, she got the chills!

9. Delivering my aunt Mary's eulogy.

10. Introducing Dr. Bernie Siegel at a fundraiser  when I was at my social service job years back.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Have a wonderful time in Vermont!
So exciting about the upcoming wedding!! I love reading these lists. Gonna try my own..promise.
I loved listening to Bernie Siegel talk. I read all of his books. You have a wonderful, restful time.
Enjoy yourself. Lots of pictures please

Forsythia said...

Have a good time. Get some maple syrup.

Josie Two Shoes said...

Lucky you, I've never been to Vermont, it has always sounded so wonderful. I hope you have an amazing time there. I am glad you feel up to such adventures now! I love the "trickle down" thing from your list, I'm getting great responses to my lists too, so your influence impacts even more people than you realize! Attitudes really are contagious!

Tory said...

I found you through Forsythia's Blog roll. I also enjoyed your uplifting lists and will be reading you on a regular basis from now on.
I will add you to my blog roll as well, if it's o.k.
Take care

Lena said...

Welcome, Tory!

Josie, that is great you are getting a big response! Now that I am home, I will get over there soon to read!