Followers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 25 appreciation challenge

1. The mail was delivered to my door today.

2. Books from amazon arrived.

3. Warmest day yet!

4. Valerie, Mary, Georgia, Cloris, and Betty all on Katie Couric today.

5. I was not the first one at dinner today so I did not have to wait alone.

6. Dinner with high school friends tonight.

7. Husband was offered a part time position.

8. Used my new ATM card today without a hitch.

9. Work colleague checking in with me.

10. Finding a copy of the newspaper article from 1969 about my Dad's barn burning down.

2 comments:

Smitty said...

I am loving this list!

Josie Two Shoes said...

Books from Amazon.. always a good day, they are so speedy with their deliveries! I'm like you, not very comfortable being the one standing there alone waiting on the others to show up. The good news is that you are now able to get out and join them! Just that thought alone makes me smile for you! :-)