Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Comments

I have been writing this blog since the winter now and just started with a counter, so I have no idea how many bloggers have landed here until recently. No one has ever left comments though, and I wish once in a while some people took the time to do so.

I understand it though. I used to read blogs and never leave comments, because I was never sure of what to say that didn't sound lame. But I have since changed my mind and sort of consider visiting a blog, like knocking on some one's door at home. If they are not there, I would leave a note to say that I stopped by to say hello.

So now when I stop to actually take time to read a blog, I try to leave a post, no matter how small, to say that I stopped by and give some positive feedback.

After all the time we all spend on our blogs, it is nice to know that other bloggers are stopping by, and maybe something they saw or read on the blog mattered to them.

It is the little things in life that give us all a lift!

1 comment:

Sona said...

I do that sometimes. Simply make a quick post. I tend to surf blogs by hitting that button at the top.

Lots of crappy blogs out there, though.