Followers

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Rat Race

I woke up with the butterflies in my stomach today. It is the day before going back to work after a whole two weeks off. It was a real good 2 weeks as far as just being able to relax and do what ever the heck I wanted when I wanted.

It ended up being a nice balance of spending time with my elderly parents, hanging out with my son when he came home, catching up on chores, and doing some things that I wanted to do just for me. A very simple couple of weeks, yet that is what I enjoy the most.

So going back to the rat race is not going to be so much fun. I won't complain too much though, as there are so many people out of work, that I am grateful that I have a job to go to.

I just wish I could stay on top of everything at home and in my personal life when I am working.

Still juggling after all of these years.

1 comment:

Rick Rockhill said...

I can relate. I took a few days off last week and it was so nice to get away and de-stress, but it was so difficult to go back to work. I instantly got that knot in my neck again and headache!