Followers

Friday, August 24, 2007

Summer Dream

Summer is just about over and for the first time today, I heard Summer Breeze by Seals and Crofts on the radio. Kinda late in the season, but still glad that I heard it.

Last night I had a dream that I met Paul Newman. I was at one of his movies and I ran into him in the lobby. I was the first one there and he was sitting on the floor incognito. In the dream he was as nice as could be to me and so it was a very sweet dream. I always wonder why I dream of a particular person or celeb. Not that I even think about Paul Newman in my day to day life.. but there he was in that dream and as dreams go, it was filled with good feelings.

3 comments:

Sona said...

I actually met Paul Newman once and didn't even realize it at the time. I was about 15 and my father was selling the building where his business was. Paul Newman kocked on the door and asked for a quick tour.

He didn't buy the building.

Andrew said...

I had a dream last night that I was in the Army and in training. I was actually enjoying it until I woke up. Strange. I've never been the macho, adrenaline filled type. Thank you as always for your comments. I do appreciate them and have bookmarked you to read on a regular basis. Take Care!

Andrew

Rick Rockhill said...

I met Paul Newman and his brother and sister-in-law here in Palm Springs last year. It was at a charity event, and he had just donated a bunch of money. I went over to say hello...he's a very cool guy.