Followers

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Work Prep

Well, I am off to a good start for back to work tomorrow. I cooked an eggplant Parmesan (with fresh sweet basil from the garden) tonight so I don't have to worry about supper tomorrow. I have tweezed the eyebrows, and other unsightly hairs... another fun thing about getting older. Lunch will be served at the office, so I don't have to pack one. Don't know why I hate packing lunch so much, but I do. I have my brief case all set, and I am working on not obsessing about a phone call I received from a colleague at 5:15 P.M. today.

Long story. I just want to stay positive so I decided I needed to let that conversation go as soon as I hung up the phone. I just hope when my head hits the pillow, I will be able to close my eyes, fall asleep and not worry about work stuff!

All I have left to do is iron my clothes for tomorrow, and wait for the eggplant to cool off so I can put it in the fridge.

No comments: