Followers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

It has been a good work week. We have been so busy these last few months that I haven't been able to get to any of my on -going projects. I have been reading records galore and processing placements non-stop, which has been a good thing for our programs. But for now things have slowed down some and I can actually breathe when I am there and start working on more creative projects like writing newsletters and planning another presentation. I will share details about the presentation when I get it firmed up, but I have a lot of leg work to do for now.
Yesterday I had another Feldenkrais session and I also scheduled a massage for right after my lesson, since she is also my massage therapist. So an hour and a half of body work, was just a great thing all around. I went floating out of her office as happy as a clam!
I don't know why I am staying up so late tonight, I sure will be sorry tomorrow. Thank goodness it is Friday! On Fridays we donate money to charity and we can wear jeans for the day. I look forward to that all week.

4 comments:

Moohaa said...

A massage sounds heavenly. I had massage a few times in the beginning of my back pain and it was just too much pain. But on the good days, a shoulder rub is marvelous, so I know how much relief can be obtained in a massage.

Enjoy your day!!

Cheryl said...

A good work week and now Friday is over and the weekend is here. I hope it's relaxing and happy for you.

Mike said...

Hi, hope you're having a good weekend. The massage sounded great. How's your aunt doing?

Lena said...

Thank you for asking, Mike. She was released from the hospital last week and seems to be doing well.