Followers

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This and That

After hearing so much about the movie, Juno from my son and on the TV talk shows, I went to see it on Monday. I found it to be very enjoyable. The film tackled a difficult subject with a great deal of heart. I also enjoyed the music from The Moldy Peaches. There was a minute there when I thought the movie was going to take a trashy turn, but it didn't and I was grateful for that. Next, I would like to go and see Atonement.
I am settled back into the work week after a nice three day weekend. I am still trying to find a venue for a big presentation we are supposed to put on in April and I am not having any luck as of yet. Tomorrow I will hit the phones and not stop until I find a place!
I was supposed to go to a friend's house last night and play Nintendo Wii. My friend is just dying to show me. I ended up canceling due to a threat of snow, and a couple other things. My son thought it a riot that I had a video game date with a friend. I didn't telling him that she was also bringing her 80 year old mother! Well, we will reschedule at some point.

5 comments:

Mike said...

My friend has the Wii, and I've played it a couple times. I really enjoy the tennis matches. I think you'll get a kick out of it.

Patty said...

I've never been able to handle the pressure of video games. I get so stressed out knowing I am going to get killed any second I just can't relax and have fun. Too much of a control freak I guess.

jAMiE said...

I haven't played video games in ages but i used to love to...i hope you have fun when you get to go.

Moohaa said...

I want to play it, but still haven't had a chance to.

I am dying to see Juno!

mosiacmind said...

just stopping by to say hello. i have not played it but it does look like fun when i see it on t.v.