Followers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cooking up a storm

Beautiful weather today, felt like spring and it felt so good.


We got up early and got our son to connect with his ride and then we stopped for breakfast at a local place a couple of towns away. They make the best crepes!

After not being home all last weekend, it felt good to have some time to get things done. I made and froze turkey soup, and I am baking an eggplant Parmesan right now. It is late to be cooking, but when I got home from my parent's house I took a nap that lasted quite a while. I am wide awake now and thought I would cook up those eggplant!

Back to work tomorrow. I am in the middle of coordinating a big speaker presentation. I have 300 seats to fill, but I think if we can fill 200 I will be happy.









4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Turkey soup and Eggplant Parm. Yum! Very ambitious of you. Tonight's meal was leftovers. I really should cook on Sunday's since I'm off work. Ah well...

Moohaa said...

A nap always renews the energy doesn't it?? I love it. Have a great day and enjoy the soup!

mosiacmind said...

Just stopping by to say hi. Hope that you have a good day.

Mike said...

Mmmmm, so much good food!

Hope you're having a good week so far!